A 55th YEARLONG SUCCESSFUL STORY
Established in 1964 as a foundry equipment’s and plants’ supplier, GVF Impianti engineers, produces and installs a wide range of systems for Bulk Material Handling, such as pneumatic conveying systems and components, foundry machinery, mechanical transport systems, dosing, mixing, filtering, screening, cooling and heating systems, components and turn-key plants.
Turning the original idea into an end product and into an efficient solution thanks to a careful development and innovation process and to a strong experience is the company mission.
GVF Impianti’s systems are based on a 55th yearlong experience, design and continuous innovation.
OUR ALL-ROUND SERVICE: FROM DESIGN TO INSTALLATION
Our all-round service begins with our specialized engineering and technical staff that listen to customers’ needs and turn them into a targeted project. Our in-house production with skilled carpentry staff manufactures the end solution. The specialized mechanical staff install the system on site and the post-sales service gives the customers a prompt support. A complete answer for targeted solution
GVF Impianti studies, designs and produces:
• Dense phase pneumatic conveying systems for a gentile and power saving materials’ transport, diverting valves and all the equipment and components for the entire conveying line implementation
• Mechanical conveying systems for materials’ transport such as belt conveyors, bucket elevators, bandebord conveyors, apron conveyors, redler chain conveyors, screw conveyors etc..
• Big-Bag unloading systems, Sack emptying systems, Big-Bag loading systems
• Horizontal mixers
• Feeding, Screening and Dosing systems
• Silos and storing systems
• Filtration and de-dusting systems
• Foundry machinery and equipment
• Glass recycling plants
RELIABLE PARTNERS FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
For GVF Impianti quality is keyword. Our carefully selected suppliers’ chain is a warranty of good quality for our customers. Our products are made with the best Made-in-Italy components and are carefully tested before delivery. For plants’ and machines’ automation we are partner of the more prestigious power companies in Europe.